Saturday, February 7, 2015

Short Update

Despite the fact that I am unable to keep myself from looking for Wentworth whenever I am out, I haven’t seen him since our encounter in the coffee shop other than maybe spotting him in the distance once while out shopping with Lacy.

 There is a charity fundraiser concert tonight that I think he might go to - it’s a band I know he used to love. I tried to talk Elizabeth into going with me, but it’s not her thing. Will happened to be around when I mentioned it though, and he said he had tickets already and his friend had backed out on him. So Will and I are going to grab dinner and then go to the concert.

On the volunteer front - I’m still going to the centre nearly every day. I love it. It’s hard work, but it’s good to be busy, good to be doing something good. I've got tons of ideas I want to share with Emily and Jane and so much to learn from them about their successes and challenges.

In the end it turns out to not be a bad thing that I ended up in Bath.

1 comment :

  1. I don't mean to read too much into things, but... are you and Will going on a date? dinner and a concert sure sounds like a date.

    ReplyDelete