Wednesday, December 24, 2014

News and Gossip

I was on the phone with Mary earlier today and she gave me all the latest news about Louisa. She appears to be progressing slowly. She is well but still far from her usual hyper self, apparently. Mary said that Ben is spending a lot of time with them all and was asking about me, said he was considering a trip into [ski town where Mary lives] but gave up the idea when Mary told him I had left already. Mary is certain he is interested in me and is trying to get up the courage to visit. She thinks I should email him and invite him. I assured her that Ben and I got on fine - as friends, and that he is not interested in me that way. The surprising news is that Wentworth has left Lyme. According to Mary, he said he thinks Lousia will improve more rapidly without him there to remind her of the accident. He has gone to stay with his brother for Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment