Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tension

Please help me. Elizabeth is having some kind of meltdown-level crisis because she did not get tickets to the big important A-list New Year’s Eve Party. Or the invite she thought she had fell through? I’m not entirely sure. There’s a party and Elizabeth MUST be there and currently has no in. She is freaking out in the living room. Clara and I were trying to calm her down. I left Clara to continue the task since she’s far better at it than I am. I’m thinking of calling Will to see if he can help. In the meantime, Dad is fretting over Ms. Dalrymple, our distant relation of importance (what does that mean? Dad and Beth say it all the time). He sent her a note and some flowers but hasn’t heard back and worries he insulted her in some way he failed to anticipate. He’s pacing in the den. I am hiding in my room and plotting my escape out the back door. It is very tense here!

2 comments :

  1. Anne, if you lived closer to Minnesota I would come rescue you in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete