Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Piano

I meant to post this video a few days ago but I forgot about it when we arrived in Bath.  Better late than never?  It's just a clip of some music Lacy requested I play on her piano. It's a Chopin piece that I was trying to play from memory and it's been ages since I've tried to play it, so you'll see me hit a few rough spots, but it was fun to see what I did remember.

I brought my digital piano with me to Bath and I'm trying to be diligent about my practicing. I fell so out of practice when I was working, I'm determined to keep it up now!

Click here if video does not show up below.

2 comments :

  1. That was lovely, Anne. I enjoyed seeing you (or at least your hands) play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very kind of you. One day I will post a video where I play something correctly, I swear. For some reason whenever the camera is on I get nervous and make more mistakes than normal. I'm hopeful I'll get over this. It's funny because I can play in a room full of people no problem, but a camera? Oy.

    ReplyDelete